Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter egg stuffer ideas! 2011

EASTER IS AROUND THE CORNER!!

So here is my first blog post! I'm going to start off my first blog by helping other moms or to whom ever this may concern, on ideas on how to fill Easter Eggs! I was thinking tooo much candy for an 18 month?? Ummmm.....CANDY + 18 MONTH BABY=NOT GOOD!! lol...so I was looking online for some affordable ideas on what to fill the eggs with and I found this idea! Marshmallows, cookies, gummy bears, goldfish, chocolate eggs, raisins, or dried fruits, pretzels. (ok ok...so I threw in SOME candy :) So, I didnt just want to throw them in there and have them falling out and hitting the floor, so I came up with a creative idea, wrapping them with plastic wrap! :) Here is what I used...


These are a 42 pack of pastel eggs from Wal-mart they were under $2.00
Here is some of the many egg stuffers you can use. These are the ones I bought. All of these were purchased at Wal-Mart.
 These are flavored Marshmallows :) yummy. I thought these were so cute! They also had some that looked like a icecream cone and others I cant remember. They are also jelly filled!! :)


These Mallo-Licious were only $1.00. They are pretty small but you could even use regular white marshmallows.

 Chocolate eggs $1.00
Goldfish cookies $1.98

 Animal Crackers $0.98
Gummy Bears $1.28
So all these products together were under $10.00
But I didnt get to use all the Marshmallows and cookies so I might need to buy another bag of eggs because it was too much stuff. Unless your only doing it for one toddler/kid then I would use a little bit of everything. If not buy more eggs! :)



Anyways getting to the point these is how I wrapped them:
I used regular plastic wrap and cute out one long piece and cut in half with sizzors.


 Just place the MM (marshmallow) in the middle and wrap it! Should be very simple!
And put vowala! it inside the plastic egg! :)


Here's some that I did with gummy bears. :)


Well I hope you guys enjoyed this post.
On my next post I will show you how to make Rabbit Cupcakes! FUN FUN FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment